Traditional Full Service of Funeral Home and Staff
A traditional funeral includes one day or evening visitation and funeral service during the following day.
McLaughlin Funeral Home has served the surrounding counties of St. Louis for over 100 years. We proudly believe in the Golden Rule and treat all others with the same compassion and care for over four generations. We provide each family with individual care to meet their unique needs.
Funeral Home Services Include:
- Immediate Burial Funeral
- Forwarding of Remains
- Receiving Remains from Another Funeral Home
- Direct Cremation services
- Embalming services of Funeral Director and staff
- The use of the funeral home facilities for visitation
- Committal at Graveside or other location
- Thank you cards
- A memorial guest register book
- All necessary automotive equipment
- Your floral arrangements will be displayed
- We invite you to bring in photographs and sentimental or personal items.
Graveside Service Outline
A graveside service that is held at the burial site is one of several service options. It also includes the services of the funeral director and staff, embalming, the use of the facilities for visitation, funeral coach, thank you cards, memorial register book and memorial folders.
Memorial Service Locations
A personalized memorial service can be held in our Funeral Home or a location of your choice.
Traditional Cremation funeral Services
McLaughlin Funeral Home offers a variety of Cremation Services to fit your needs. Included are the services of the funeral director and staff, embalming, use of the facilities and staff for funeral service at our funeral home, use of the facilities for visitation, rental casket, cremation container, cremation fee, thank you cards, memorial register book and memorial folders.